Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Blood cell problems, such as anemia
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other cause
- Ever had an organ transplant
- Plans to have surgery
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant, or have a female partner who is pregnant (see VICTRELIS and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see VICTRELIS and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Boceprevir to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)