Drug InteractionsTyzeka may react with a few other medicines (see Tyzeka Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, other than hepatitis B
- Had a liver transplant
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis C or D
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tyzeka and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tyzeka and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Tyzeka Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
What If I Overdose on Tyzeka?At this time, it is not entirely clear what to expect from an overdose with this medication. If you take too much Tyzeka, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Tyzeka Overdose for more information.)